Learn everything regarding marketing at Convious and get ready for your future!
Amsterdam / remote 32/40 hrs
About the internship
Convious is the leading all-in-one Saas platform for the experience industry. We increase our partners' revenue, improve visitor experiences and reduce manual work. Great, right? Now is the right time to join this disruptive, well funded, hyper-growth company!
To be successful in this role, you should be driven, assertive and committed. And fun! (Being fun is important.) It will also require good organisation skills, self-motivation and a lot of hard work. But if you’re up for a challenge, you are going to LOVE IT!
You will :
Depending on your background, needs & interests, you will be in charge of some of the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Content Management
- Be in charge of the relationship with different agencies (translations, content creation, and more)
- Work on the monthly metrics
- Online reputation management
- Help on content creation
- SEO (use a specific software to track and identify link building opportunities)
- Whatever you have in mind - be creative!
- Social Media Marketing
- Help on strategy & planning
- Help on content creation & post scheduling
- Work on metrics & analysis
- Reputation management
- Help with Event Management
- Research opportunities for new clients and events
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
- Negotiating sponsorship deals
- Managing branding and communication.
- Assist in executing marketing activities /campaigns.
We are looking for you if you:
- are studying Economics, Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, or Related field.
- own your stuff and are committed with the results.
- have a basic understanding of Digital Marketing in general.
- Are fluent in English (Dutch is not required).
- Have writing skills (blogs) or/and Photoshop skills (plus).
- Available for a minimum period of 4-5 months full-time (no research).
Are you ready?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply by filling the application form on the right!